Every year we create a new Kindness Ninja checklist. All items on this list have to qualify 3 criteria: 1) anyone should be able to do it; 2) it should not require significant financial resources; 3) you should be able to do it to as many people as you wish.
Here are just a few examples of checklist items from previous years:
– Send a postcard to your school teacher;
– Leave a treat on the window shield of a stranger’s car;
– Invite your neighbor to a self-made dinner;
– Allow someone else help you;
– Stand on the street with a ‘You Are Awesome’ sign.